Rorcal dévoile "Carnation were not the smell of death. They were the smell of desire"
Le Max de l'ombre. 29 ans. Rédacteur en chef de Horns Up (2015-2020) / Fondateur de Heavy / Thrash Nostalmania (2013)
Rorcal (Sludge/Doom Metal/Post-Hardcore - Suisse) sortira son cinquième album le 8 novembre prochain.
Baptisé « Muladona », il sera disponible via le label Hummus Records.
On notera que l'album a été mixé et masterisé par Raphaël Bovey (Borgne, Nightmarer, Zatokrev).
Un nouvel extrait avec le titre "Carnation were not the smell of death. They were the smell of desire" s'écoute plus bas.
1. This is how I came to associate drowning with tenderness
2. She drained you of your innocence and you poisoned her with it
3. I'd done my duty to my mother and father. And more than that I'd found love
4. A sea of false smiles hiding murder jealousy and revenge
5. Carnation were not the smell of death. They were the smell of desire
6. The only constant in this world is blackness of the human heart
7. I was the Muladona's seventh tale